The importance of education is undeniable for every single person. It goes without saying that education has a positive effect on human life.
All people need to study. However, only few are given the chance to have a decent education.
Fortunately, the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) has found a way to change Filipino’s lives by giving them an opportunity to study for free.
What is the Requirement?
Internet Connection, Laptop or Desktop or you can access it on an internet cafe in case you don’t have a laptop or desktop.
Here are some of the courses that they are offering:
1. Information Technology
– Computer Hardware Servicing
-Basic Computer Operation
– Game Programming NC III
– Web Development using HTML5 and CSS3
– Food and Beverage Servicing
– Waiter Servicing
– Room Attendant Servicing
– Bus Boy Servicing
– Guest Room Attendant Servicing
– Valet Servicing
– Public Area Attendant Servicing
– Laundry Servicing
– Cellphone Servicing
– Fruit Grower
– Diesel Engine Tune Up
7. Heating, Ventilation and Air Condition Packaged
– Air Conditioner Unit Servicing
8. Trainers Methodology
Plan Training Session
Facilitate Learning Session
Conduct Competency Assessmen
9. Health, Social and other Community Development Services
Beauty Care (Nail Care)
Interested applicants may create first a free account on TESDA’s website before enrolling to one of the subject.
How to create TESDA online program account:
1. Create an account to Tesda.Gov.Ph
Students who will complete the course will be given a national certification for their efforts once they accomplish and pass an accreditation exam at any TESDA Centers.
Source: TESDA Online